Saturday, April 18, 2009

doggie washing day

Who doesn't love to torture their pet with the imminent doggie washing day? Can you see the look on his face, impending doom!! Poor Scupper, he hates this day, but we have to do it. (some jackass ran across the street in front of the car, Jim had to slam on the brakes, and scupper got covered in coffee) He was a very sticky dog.

I try to tell him I love him and this will all be over soon.

But, I don't think he's buying it. "this is my angry face" he says

Just like all dogs after a bath, he gets his payback as he shakes the soapy water all over me. I guess he thought I needed a bath too!
Momma's poor little baby, he looks like a drowned rat. But I keep wondering, where'd my dog go, i thought he was a lot bigger than that! It's all fur! He's just so fluffy, I always think he's bigger. Oh well, he sure does smell a lot better!






No comments: